What is the review paper?
A review paper is a paper that critically evaluates a given work. It can be a book, an article, or even a work of art. The purpose of a review paper is to provide a critical assessment of the work in question and to provide a new perspective on it.
When writing a review paper, it is important to keep in mind that you are not simply summarizing the work in question. Rather, you are providing a critical evaluation of it. This means that you will need to take a position on the work and provide support for your position.
Also read: How to Write the Academic Research Paper?
Tips on how to write a review paper:
1. Choose a work that you are familiar with, and that you can provide a critical evaluation of your work.
2. Read the work carefully, taking note of the author’s argument and the evidence they provide.
3. Think about what you agree with and what you disagree with within the work.
4. Formulate your own argument, based on your evaluation of the work.
5. Write your paper, providing support for your argument.
6. Make sure to proofread your paper carefully before submitting it.